Thank you for taking some time to visit our website. We are the proud home to the Mighty Bulldogs and Lady Bulldogs!
Lyford CISD is a family of educators, students, and community. We believe that every child possesses potential and are dedicated to developing our children into productive citizens in our ever-growing world.
Our district serves 1500 students from grades Pre-K through 12th grade. We are fully accredited by the Texas Education Agency and a TEA Designated T-STEM School District. In addition to our comprehensive curriculum, we offer services to students in Special Education, Dyslexia, AP, Dual Enrollment, 8 Career and Technology programs (Engineering, Transportation, Agriculture, Education, Law & Public Safety, Information Technology, Business, and AV Media Technology) and much more!
Lyford CISD is the first rural Pre-K – 12 one-to-one district in the State of Texas. We offer technology-infused experiences for students through the use of iPads in elementary and middle school and Mac Books in high school. These resources are available to students to ensure they have access to technology as well as enhance their learning experiences.
Additional benefits offered at Lyford CISD include the following:
- Free before and after school care for elementary students from 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- After school program for middle and high school students until 6:00 PM
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for all students
- Community dinner for all children 18 years and younger
- Daycare for community, parents, and employees
- Small class sizes
- Customized Dyslexia program
- District managed special education program
- National qualifying FFA program
- State qualifying band and athletics program
If we can answer any questions or provide you with additional information regarding enrollment or employment, please call us at (956) 347 – 3900. We look forward to hearing from you.Dr. Kristin N. BrownSuperintendent of Schools