Digital Learning Team, Lyford CISD's Digital Learning Team Program, is a program that helps teachers evolve their classrooms into a digital learning environment.
Vision: through this team, colleagues connect to support each other, share ideas, and build student engagement.
Meeting Frequency: DLT gets together every other week to continually assess and develop new ideas and techniques that meet the needs of our teachers and students.
Goals of the Program
- Build a model digital classroom
- Host a digital classroom
- Share resources with colleagues
- Scaffold teaching using SAMR
- Weekly 1:1 meetings
- Classroom modeling
- Guidance and support
- Instructional collaboration
- Observations to provide tips and concrete strategies for improvement
- Hardware Prizes
- Gift Cards
- Fall PD - Using Technology to Make a Difference Conference
- Summer PD - ESC 1's Technology Conference