- Lyford CISD Travel Manual
- Board Policy DEE (Local)
- Transportation Department School Bus/Van Requisition
- Money Disbursed to Student
- Board Policy BBG(LOCAL)
- Special Activity Form
- Staff Travel Request
- OUT OF STATE overnight trip
- IN STATE Overnight Trip
- Local Travel Expense Statement
- Mileage Log
Mileage reimbursement rate for travel is at $0.58 effective January 10, 2019. (Travel before January 10, 2019 remains at $0.545.)Mileage calculation method includes odometer reading (point to point method) or electronic mapping source (Yahoo Maps, Mapquest, or another online mapping service).Travelers must print out the driving directions provided by the site and attach to the local travel expense statement (click here) or report odometer reading to claim mileage reimbursement within the district area.For travel outside the district area driving directions should be attached to the travel request form.LODGING
The maximum amount per night per person will be determined by city as indicate on the Federal Rate Schedule. Cities not on the schedule use County, if County is not listed use $85.00 per night per person.For the Federal Rate Schedule for Texas click HERE.MEALS
The per diem allowance for individuals with overnight travel shall not exceed $42.00 per day. (Per diem allowance for travels before October 15, 2015 remains at $36.00)Reimbursement of meals for partial days related to overnight travel will be based on the following allocation.
- Breakfast will be reimbursed if leaving prior to 8:00 a.m. or arriving after 10:00 a.m.
- Lunch will be reimbursed if leaving before 11:00 a.m. or arriving after 2:00 p.m.
- Dinner will be reimbursed if leaving before 5 p.m. or arriving after 7:00 p.m.
Within the Region One district area:
- Breakfast $ 6.00
- Lunch $ 6.00
- Dinner $ 6.00
Out of district area:
- Breakfast $ 6.00
- Lunch $ 10.00
- Dinner $ 12.00
Employee Travel (out of district area/overnight)
- Breakfast $ 9.00
- Lunch $ 14.00
- Dinner $ 19.00